Wickwar (N), Ealing Road (OO), Heybridge Wharf (3mmFS), Waltham Wharf (16mm) + how to create a Spring scene & upcycle your wagons plus loads more.
On Sale: 03/03/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
EXCLUSIVE TO THE DIGITAL EDITION
- Free issue of Narrow Gauge World magazine
- 38 extra layout images
- 83 minutes of quality video
4 GREAT MODEL RAILWAYS
- Wickwar (N)
- Ealing Road (OO)
- Heybridge Wharf (3mmFS)
- Waltham Wharf (16mm)
- How to create a Spring scene
- The Billy Bookcase Layouts: Part 1
- How to upcycle your wagons
- How to model Heckington Station Building
- 3D-print at home
- Layout Planning: Machynlleth DMU Depot
- Prototype Inspiration: Colas Class 67s
- Show Preview: London Festival of Railway Modelling
- Tail Lamp: Bachmann's David Haarhaus
- New Products
- BMRA Results
- New Books
- Review: Heljan 43XX