- Bewdley (OO) West Midlands (1960s), Everbury (OO) S&D (1975-1985), Croft Spa (N) East Coast Main Line (1957-1965) + How to build an O gauge wagon, Inspiration for a ferry on your layout, Make an industrial from Heljan's 1361 0-6-0PT & we review new products from Hornby, Dapol, Bachmann and more!
On Sale: 10/10/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
- Bewdley (OO) West Midlands (1960s)
- Everbury (OO) S&D (1975-1985)
- Croft Spa (N) East Coast Main Line (1957-1965)
- How to build an O gauge wagon
- Inspiration for a ferry on your layout
- Make an industrial from Heljan's 1361 0-6-0PT
- Billy Bookcase: adapt a backscene and enhance buildings
- Fit a close coupling solution to your stock
PRODUCTS AND FEATURES
- BRM meets: Team Grantham
- Guildex 2019 announcements
- Review: Hornby 'Peckett' 0-6-0PT
- Review: Darstaed Mk. 1 suburbans
- Review: Hornby Mk. 2F coaches
- Review: Dapol HIA wagon
- Review: Bachmann 'Parrot' wagon
- Review: Kernow PRA wagon
- Tail Lamp: Brian Macdermott from the wishlist poll team