Little Bytham (OO), Jubilee Road Wagon Works (OO), Wormhill (N) + build a laser-cut terraced house, make an MXA 'Lobster' wagon, scratch-build in plastic and loads more.
On Sale: 04/02/2019
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
In this issue:
- Little Bytham (OO)
- Jubilee Road Wagon Works (OO)
- Wormhill (N)
- Campbell's Quarry (16mm)
- Build a laser-cut terraced house
- Make an MXA 'Lobster' wagon
- Scratch-build in plastic
- How to 3D print at home
PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND REVIEWS
- Layout Planning: Langwith Wagon Works
- Prototype Inspiration: The MXA 'Lobsters'
- The Evolution of... Making Model Trains
- Review: Hornby TTS Ventilated Van
- Review: Revolution Trains TEA wagon
- Prototype Inspiration: TEA wagons
- Review: IRM Tara Mines wagon
- Review: Cavalex PGA hopper
- Prototype Inspiration: PGA hoppers
- Tail Lamp: Simon Kohler on two years at Hornby