Visitor Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable/transferrable. If lost they will not be re-issued, a second must be purchased
- Tickets are valid for number of people stated on confirmation letter/tickets
- After the pre-booking deadline, please pay on arrival
- Reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons or vehicle
- Will not tolerate aggressive/offensive behaviour to any visitor or member of staff
- Cannot be responsible for any items stolen/damaged or any accidents/injuries which occur on site
- Have the right to change the opening/closing times of the show without prior notice
- Reserve the right to alter the workshops/talks at short notice
- It is a condition of entry that you may be photographed for use in publicity or for security purposes
- Dogs are not permitted in buildings unless stated otherwise.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Thieves will be prosecuted and banned from future events
- Smoking (including e-cigs) are prohibited within the hall
- Disabled Ticket Policy - If a visitor has a full-time carer or attendant, a free ticket is available for them. This concession is only available in advance, with supporting documentation to the Organisers. Please send to: Exhibitions Department, Warners Group Publciations, West Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9PH or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All documants must be received at least 7 days prior to the show. The free ticket will then be issued at the day visitor entrance point when a full price ticket is purchased.