Visitor Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable/transferrable. If lost they will not be re-issued, a second must be purchased
- Tickets are valid for number of people stated on confirmation letter/tickets
- After the pre-booking deadline, please pay on arrival
- Reserve the right to refuse admission to any persons or vehicle
- Will not tolerate aggressive/offensive behaviour to any visitor or member of staff
- Cannot be responsible for any items stolen/damaged or any accidents/injuries which occur on site
- Have the right to change the opening/closing times of the show without prior notice
- Reserve the right to alter the workshops/talks at short notice
- It is a condition of entry that you may be photographed for use in publicity or for security purposes
- Dogs are not permitted in buildings unless stated otherwise.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Thieves will be prosecuted and banned from future events
- Smoking (including e-cigs) are prohibited within the hall
- Disabled Ticket Policy - If a visitor has a full-time carer or attendant, free admission may be available for them when an adult ticket is purchased. This concession is only available by applying in advance, with supporting documentation to the Organisers. Please send to: Exhibitions Department, Warners Group Publications, West Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9PH or email firstname.lastname@example.org All documents must be received at least 7 days prior to the show. Confirmation of free carer admission will be emailed to you. The email must be printed and presented on arrival at the Day Visitor entrance for verification. Additional Adult ticket/s can be purchased either on arrival or in advance.