The retailer commissions and exclusive run of Accurascale's HYA/IIA hopper wagon for 'OO', with delivery expected soon.
Accurascale has commissioned an exclusive batch of HYA/IIA hopper wagons from Accurascale, with deliveries anticipated around Q2, 2021.
To be sold as a twin-pack, its versions will represent the two wagons ( 37 70 6791 014-3 and 37 70 6791 016-8) to carry the DRS Direct Rail Services livery between 2010 to 2011 on a flow from Shap - Salford, alongside the Fastline livery versions.
The specification of the twin-pack remains the same as the standard Accurascale variants, as follows:
- Pack of two wagons, each with individual running number and decoration
- Detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale Models on 16.5mm track
- NEM standard coupler pockets with ‘kinematic’ close coupling functionality
- NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Sprung buffers & dummy screw link couplers
- Etched metal factory-fitted detailing
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts including air pipes, brake hand-wheel, levers and hopper operating brackets
- Individual lettering, logos and codes from real wagons for authenticity
- Detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels and separate brake-shoes and brake adjuster
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheel-sets with 14.4mm back-to-back measurements, and 26mm over pinpoints
- Wagons are 240mm over buffers in length and 160g
For more details on these wagons, including current pricing and availability, visit the Rails of Sheffield website.
To find out what’s inside the latest issue of BRM magazine, click here. You can buy the latest magazine with free UK postage or download the digital version.