13 January 2022
JSModels is to launch three sizes of laser-cut roofing slate strips, each available for 4mm:1ft and 7mm:1ft scales.
Available to order from its website from this weekend, JSModels is to release packs of roof slates for 4mm:1ft and 7mm:1ft scales. Produced in packs of four A4 sheets, each size represents either 9in, 10in, or 1ft wide roofing slates, covering the most popular sizes for buildings both large and small, and complementing its industrial warehouse building range. Each sheet is laser-cut in 180gsm black card.
Three products are available in 4mm:1ft scale as follows:
- (JSM42101) 9in slates. Each sheet carries 24 strips, each 285mm x 6mm, and each pack of four sheets has a total coverage of 752cm² (4,788 scale sq. ft)
- (JSM42102) 10in slates. Each sheet carries 22 strips, each 290mm x 6.7mm, total pack coverage 791cm² (4,945 scale sq. ft)
- (JSM42103) 1ft slates. Each sheet carries 20 strips each 276mm x 8mm, total pack coverage 773cm² (4,830 scale sq. ft)
Three products are available in 7mm:1ft scale as follows:
- (JSM72101) 9in slates. Each sheet carries 16 strips, each 278mm x 10.5mm, total pack coverage 890cm² (1,815 scale sq. ft)
- (JSM72102) 10in slates. Each sheet carries 14 strips, each 280mm x 11.7mm, total pack coverage 862.4cm² (1,759 scale sq. ft)
- (JSM72103) 1ft slates. Each sheet carries 12 strips, each 280mm x 14mm, total pack coverage 874cm² (1,782 scale sq. ft)
For further details including pricing and availability, visit the JSModels website from January 15, 2022.
Are you subscribed to World-of-Railways Plus? Don't miss great magazine archive content from Traction, Garden Rail, Engineering in Miniature and BRM magazines, plus bonus videos, trackplans, member-only competitions and RMweb Plus. Sign up here today.