About our World of Railways Plus trial
Trial World of Railways Plus completely free for 30-days
- There’s nothing to pay or any upfront card details required
- No commitment if you choose not to continue using the service
- Overall, it’s a great way to experience what we have to offer you
How to get my trial
Brand new to the World of Railways website?
Already have a World of Railways website account?
Who can get the free trial?
Only customers who have:
- Never had a trial previously
- Never held a membership (World of Railways Plus)
- Never held a membership to our former membership (RM Web Gold)
What if I forget to use it?
- We will be sending you a couple of emails to talk you through all of the different services throughout the trial to help you get the most of the service.
- You will also be able to go to your "membership" station to see how many day(s) you have left.
- Once that 30-day period is up, you will get an email from us too and we will also let you know what to do if you wish to continue using the service.
What details do you need and why?
- Your name, email and phone number are required when you subscribe to our service, so requesting them at the start of the free trial means we don’t need to ask you again once the trial is over.
- Also - this is not a hard sell - we won't be using your phone number to try and call and sell you something, it is only used for the trial specifically to validating your access.
- We will email you to remind you about your trial, but you don't have to opt-in to these
- By registering an account with us you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Anything else I should know?
Yes – free trials are only available to new customers. Once you have purchased one of our membership packages you will no longer be able to access our free trial service. Trials are non-transferrable and subject to our website Terms and Conditions of Use. Free trials also exclude RMWeb Gold Access