FREE MAGNIFYER CARD & BRM TV DVD
In this episode of BRM TV...
- Norwood Road (current scene OO gauge with accurate signalling)
- Control your layout with your phone on a custom DCC system
- We get 3-D scanned and printed to create realistic model figures
- Behind the scenes at a 3-D print show to see latest 3-D printers
IN THIS ISSUE OF BRM...
- 'Norwood Road' (OO gauge current scene inspired by a trip to Croydon)
- 'Lough MPD' (O gauge BR Steam MPD)
- 'Welby Lane' (OO gauge inspired by Derby RTC)
- 'Elliott Rail Services' (compact OO gauge, ideal for first layout)
- Making Lime Street Hotel using computer design
- Model a network Rail Class 950 'Sprinter'
- Rowmark plastic vs. brass kits, which is best?
- Advice to create your own 3-D models
News and Reviews
- Bachmann's OO Gauge Stanier 'Mogul' on test
- Hornby's LMS/BR 20T coke hoppers
- Bachmann's all-new LNER Thompson stock reviewed
- Interview with model retailer Hatton's
- Update on 'Heaton Lodge' - a mammoth O gauge project
- Three trackplans to help influence your layout design
- Industry Insider - new ways to cut RTR costs?
- Win a OO gauge ambulance train pack