5 projects to make you a better modeller including model a barn ruin and how to respray you locos. Plus, three great model railways in OO, O and EM.
... Read More >>
Inside this month's issue
5 Projects to make you a better modeller
- Model a barn ruin
- Create realistic rust effects
- Respray your locos
- Make impressive stone walls
- How to paint a Conflat Wagon and Garden Shed
3 Great Model Railways
- REEVY ROAD WEST (00) Bradford MRC bought this unfinished layout as a project, though its completion proved challenging.
- SCOUT GREEN CROSSING (O) Paul Scott’s journey into railway modelling is a familiar one, and he has arrived at an absolutely fabulous destination…
- BAWDSEY (EM) Paul Marshall-Potter admired a Chris Matthewman layout so much that he bought it. Here we learn about his stewardship and the light changes he has made.
News, reviews and more....
Inbox - reader layouts and letters to the team
The BRM Cakebox Challenge