02 November 2023
With the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition just three weeks away, here’s your handy guide to help you plan your weekend. The show is over the weekend of November 25 & 26 at The NEC in Birmingham.
- There will be 80 working model railways in various scales and gauges, all hand-picked by the team at the Warley Model Railway Club. Some have appeared in past issues of BRM magazine including the stunning Copenhagen Fields (pictured below) and Edington Junction. Click here to see the list of layouts.
- Make sure you visit the BRM stand to pick-up your FREE BRM Warley Special Magazine! We have thousands to give-away!
- Traders vary from leading retailers, major manufacturers and many specialist manufacturers selling those hard-to-find items. The full list can be found by clicking here.
- This year’s ‘centre-piece’ will be the large GWR Prarie Tank 516 Make sure you take a look. We don’t think you’ll miss it!
- There will be a handy ‘Shop and Drop’ facility. Buy loads of goodies, drop them off and then go and buy some more...perfect!
Content continues after advertisements
- Enjoy a celebration of 4mm narrow gauge modelling with 10 layouts provided by the 009 Society. Click here to see the full layout list.
- The Junior Modellers corner is sure to be popular and will include a number of layouts built by younger modellers.
To find out more about the event and to book tickets, click here.