Compact, but full of potential, this layout allows plenty of scope to lavish the scene with super-detailing. The perfect basis for a bustling canal fed factory, warehouse, mill, brewery or distillery.
The carefully composed scene will create the perfect scene to showcase a Ruston 48DS, Peckett, Andrew Barclay, Sentinel or 009 narrow gauge industrial loco.
All the structures have been designed so the entire layout can be safely ‘flat-packed’ back into the boxfile! This complete layout (just add trackwork) is perfect for OO/HO or OO9/HOe and includes:
- Bonus Steel barge kit (or can be replaced with their existing T018 Narrowboats)
- Suggested track plans and boxfile cutting template
- Plenty of scope for left or right hand fiddle-yard entry points
- Realistic water texture that’s ready to varnish
- A ready to print backscene (including A3 seamless version)
- The full cobblestone sett/tarmac surface (great as a diecast display)
- Pre-formed tarmac infills for Peco Small Y and 009 points
- Circular cobblestone sett crane base
- Great potential as a siding or corner filler on an existing layout
- Illustrated step by step instructions
More details on the Scalescenes website.