01 September 2022
Early access is granted to scrutinise a pre-production sample of this 0-4-4T for 'OO'. Let's take a closer look...
World of Railways has been kindly sent a pre-production sample of the forthcoming NER Class O / LNER G5 0-4-4T for 'OO'. With tooling for the locomotives made possible thanks to a partnership between The Model Centre (TMC) and Bachmann Europe Plc, models are expected to arrive with customers around Q2, 2023.
Andy York had the model on his workbench to assess detail and see a glimpse of its running qualities. See more in the video, below:
Models to be released are as follows:
- 2093 in NER lined green with Westinghouse pump and coal rail bunker (35-250Z)
- 1759 in NER lined green, as per ‘new-build’ locomotive (35-251Z)
- 1752 in LNER lined black with Westinghouse pump and cage bunker (35-252Z)
- 2082 in LNER lined black, push-pull fitted with cage bunker (35-253Z)
- 67263 in BR lined black with early crests and cage bunker (35-254Z)
- 67342 in BR lined black with early crests, Westinghouse pump and hopper bunker (35-255Z)
- 67282 in BR lined black with early crests, push-full fitted with hopper bunker (35-256Z)
- 67261 in BR lined black with late crests, push-pull fitted with cage bunker (35-259Z)
To pre-order your model, or specify a level of customisation, visit the TMC website.