19 October 2023
The first items of Peco's ready-to-run rolling stock in TT:120 will be hitting shelves soon.
Eight new 7-plank open wagons are arriving, representing a mixture of the post-grouping companies, British Railways, and the first three private owner liveries., including well-known brands like Cadbury and Coleman’s.
Costing £17.05 each, the wagons are all supplied in singles, with the following versions available;
- TT:120 Scale GWR 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale LNER Grey 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale LMS Grey 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale SR Brown 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale BR Grey 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale 'Huntley & Palmer' 7-plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale Cadbury 7-Plank Open Wagon
- TT:120 Scale Coleman's 7-Plank Open Wagon
- Fine plastic moulding with thinner wagon body walls
- Interior detail as well as exterior detail
- Separately-fitted brake lever.
- Brake shoes in line with the wheels
- Ultra-fine printing detail
- Free-running metal-tyred wheels
- Standard (removable) TT:120 coupler compatible with other TT:120 rolling stock on the market
Your weekly World of Railways newsletter
Are you subscribed to our weekly email newsletter? Don't miss the latest news, reviews, modelling advice and competitions.