02 December 2021
Sponsored by Engineering In Miniature and Garden Rail magazines, one of the leading model railway events dedicated to outdoor modelling promises 15 layouts.
Plans are "on track" for the Midlands Garden Rail Show on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 March, 2022.
Sponsored by Engineering In Miniature and Garden Rail magazines, the event is one of the leading model railway events dedicated to garden rail. The show features the larger gauges of O gauge, G scale, Gauge 1, 16mm and more. More than 15 layouts and clubs are expected at the event.
The exhibition is a source of inspiration for those planning a garden railway, be it using live steam, gas or coal-fired locomotives.
Confirmed layouts include:
- 16mm Association Modular Layout
- Buckinghamshire Garden Railway Society "Whiteleaf Light Railway" G scale
- Chalfont - Gauge 3
- G scale Society Publicity Layout - G scale
- Hampton End - G scale
- Lough Motive Power Depot - O gauge
- Newchapel Junction - O gauge
- Severn Mendip 16mm
- Stanley Midland - Gauge 1
- Model Railway Association Thomas Trackway - G scale
- Vintage Tinplate Group - Gauge 1
Confirmed clubs include:
- Coventry Model Engineering Society
- Bromsgrove Society of Model Engineers
- Gauge 1 Miscellany
- National 2 ½in Gauge Association
Over 30 leading suppliers will also be at the show selling locomotives, rolling stock, track and accessories. Further details on the exhibition, including an up-to-date list of the suppliers attending can be found on the Midlands Garden Rail Show website.