25 February 2021
Dapol's sister brand previews its new coach range, in anticipation of a staggered delivery of models with stockists.
Lionheart Trains has previewed its new Mk. 1 coaches for O gauge in an online video, outlining details and differences between the variants produced.
All of its maroon and SR green BSK and SK models are said to have shipped and the manufacturer is awaiting arrival in the next few weeks. The BSK and SK models in the remaining advertised liveries are said to arrive over the coming weeks and months, while the CK and SO models will arrive towards the end of the shipping process.
Watch the preview video, below:
Models arriving first are as follows:
- (7P-001-003) BR SR Green BSK S34155
- (7P-001-003U) BR SR Green BSK (Unnumbered)
- (7P-001-004) BR SR Green BSK S34159
- (7P-001-007) BR MR Maroon BSK M34001
- (7P-001-007U) BR MR Maroon BSK (Unnumbered)
- (7P-001-008) BR MR Maroon BSK M34006
- (7P-001-202) BR SR Green SK S24169
- (7P-001-202U) BR SR Green SK (Unnumbered)
- (7P-001-204) BR MR Maroon SK M24092
- (7P-001-204U) BR MR Maroon SK (Unnumbered)
Testing the performance of models is said to be reserved for a future update from the manufacturer, but as photographs demonstrate, interior detail looks promising...
Close-coupling should please discerning modellers, with no visible gap between gangway connectors on straight track.
For more details, including specification, pricing and availability, visit the Lionheart Trains website.
Are you subscribed to our weekly e-mail newsletter? Don't miss the latest news, reviews, modelling advice and competitions.