18 April 2023
Retailer sees more demand for its 0-6-0T locomotive tooling, with seven new exclusives including SECR goods, and SECR lined green.
Five years after delivery of its last model, retailer, Hattons of Widnes has revealed new liveries for its SECR P Class 0-6-0T locomotives, due Q2, 2024. Seven variants are to join its range, covering SECR and Southern Railway ownership, each priced at £85.00.
Models are to carry the same specification as those previously released, while production numbers will be limited – pre-ordering is advised.
The retailer commented, "We are still getting asked for more! We are announcing a new batch with new numbers and a new livery [SECR ‘Goods’ Green] that will help fill the demand for these small locomotives. [This] new livery has not been produced before. This was a livery applied after the highly-decorated SECR livery was deemed too costly to apply; it has also been replicated on 323 at the Bluebell Railway around the turn of the Millennium. We are also producing more of 323 in Bluebell Railway Blue livery, one of our most requested re-runs ever!"
The new additions to the range are as follows:
- (H4-P-017) No. 323 Bluebell in Bluebell Railway lined blue (2010s)
- (H4-P-017) SECR lined green No. 325
- (H4-P-018) SECR Goods green No. 178 (new livery for 2024)
- (H4-P-019) Southern Black Egyptian No. 1323
- (H4-P-020) Southern Olive Green No. 556
- (H4-P-021) 31555 in BR black with early emblem
- (H4-P-022) 31557 in BR black with early emblem
For further details on the above models, visit the Hattons website.