10 March 2022
It’s still not too late to pre-book for the London Festival of Railway Modelling at Alexandra Palace. Here are five reasons to visit...
A day out in the Capital? Who wouldn't want that. But, a day out in the Capital with a vast model railway show added for good measure – now you're talking!
We're welcoming everyone to our second World of Railways/BRM exhibition for 2022, The London Festival of Railway Modelling at Alexandra Palace on March 19/20, 2022. Following great feedback from our popular – and most successful ever – Festival of British Railway Modelling at Doncaster last month, we're pleased to partner once more with The Model Railway Club and present the hobby of model railways to the public.
Whether you're a model railway collector, active modeller, enthusiast with a passing interest, or simply want to take the family for a day out with great entertainment for children, we have you covered! Here are five reasons why you'll want to be there!
1. It's a big model railway exhibition, with lots to see and do!.. The end.
Still not convinced? Read on...
2. We have your back, or rather, the Model Railway Club has your back where layouts are concerned. A selection of 40 model railways in common – and not-so-common – scales, selected by the UK's oldest model railway club. We trust you'll find much inspiration and entertainment. Don't hesitate to quiz the operators about them, too!
3. More than 80 traders, societies and associations will be present, sharing the advantages of their scales and gauges, products, advice, accessories, membership schemes and much more! What will you find to add to your future or present model? Perhaps something to start a new project?
4. Tune-in to live interviews on the MRC stand, covering many aspects of the hobby, from manufacturers to enthusiasts and authors. Enjoy the show and ask questions if you like, too!
5. Get your questions answered with a team of expert modellers providing live demonstrations, while children can make use of the free kits in the children's zone and practise building a model kit, too.
Find more details about the London Festival of Railway Modelling here. Don't forget, pre-booking saves you money and gets you early access. Visit our exhibition page for further details, pricing and opening times.