24 September 2022 - 25 July 2022
Scaleforum 2022 is taking place on the weekend of Saturday 24 September and Sunday 25 September 2022.
The show will be open from 10.30am to 5.30pm on Saturday, and from 10.00am to 4.30pm on Sunday.
Scaleforum 2022 is at the Cressex Community School, Holmers Lane, High Wycombe, HP12 4QA.
For many, the big attraction to Scaleforum is to see the many and varied layouts. We are delighted to have a great selection for you in 2022.
- Bankside. The successor to St Merryn, a gritty depiction of south London in the days of British Railways steam.
- Boston Frodsham. Based on a wharf and swing bridge, this dockside model is set around 1980.
- Faringdon. A superb model of the former GWR branch terminus in transition to British Railways.
- Hawes. An end-on junction between the NER and Midland in pre-Grouping days.
- Kitedale. Set in the west Pennine foothills, this LMR terminus operates in 1960s guise.
- Market Bosworth. An LNWR/Midland joint station set in 1908.
- North Elmham. Set on the Dereham to Wells branch, around 1958.
- Obbekær. An exquisite depiction of a Danish railway modelled to P87 standards
- Ravenscroft Sidings. A steel warehouse freight complex set in 1988
- Richmond, Surrey. Part of the mainline LSWR station and goods yard depicted in 1908.
- United Mills. A rail-served industrial unit in West Fife shown as around 1960.
And our special guest layout, Abbey Street. This is built by Jas Milham in S Scale, the true scratchbuilder's scale. This small station is set in East Anglia in the late 1950s and shows both freight and passenger services.
We're pleased to welcome a wide variety of traders to support your modelling. We hope that you will support them with your business.
- 247 Developments.
- Alan Gibson.
- All Components
- Ambis Engineering
- Bill Hudson Transport Books.
- Dart Castings
- Extreme Etchings.
- High Level Kits
- Isinglass Models
- Judith Edge Kits
- London Road Models
- Model Railway Developments
- Pre-Grouping Railways
- Prickley Pear Products
- Roger Carpenter.
- Rumney Models
- Stoneybridge Structures.
- Sunningwell Command Control
- Wild Swan Books.
And of course, Scalefour Stores will be present with the full range of items normally available from the Scalefour Society. Whether it's track components, gauges, locomotive components or lever frames, you'll find the products normally available to Scalefour Society Members.
We're pleased to have a great set of demonstrators who will help your explore many aspects of finescale modelling. Take time to have a chat with our experts on the subjects of:
- 3D design, printing and laser cutting, with David Lane
- Diesel & electric modelling, with Robert Austin and David Furmage
- Fiddle yards, with Tim Maddocks
- Locomotive Construction, with Dave Holt
- Radio Control, with Ted Scannell and Nick Allport
- Scenics, with John Farmer
- Signals, with Adrian Musgrave
- Templot, with Gordon Ashton
- Track, baseboards, buildings and research, with Rod Cameron
- Wagons, with Nick Rogers
Not forgetting perhaps the most important demonstrator of all - James Walters, talking about his experiences of Starting in P4